At the end of the session a learner will have a firm grasp of the importance of:
- The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act (HSWA) which places general duties and responsibilities on all people at work, including employers, employees and the self-employed.
- Employers are responsible for ensuring, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees at work plus anyone else who could be affected by your work activities, e.g., guests, casual workers, contractors.
- Employees also have a responsibility to take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
After successful completion of the assessment at the end of the course, the candidate will receive an CIEH certificate within approximately six weeks which will be valid for the duration of 3 years.
What you will learn
- Managing Safety
- Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Food Safety
- Manual Handling – Principles and Practice
- Risk Assessment
- Display Screen Equipment
- Accident Investigation
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Warden
Meet your instructor
Marco has more than ten years of experience in delivering vocational training sessions that are relevant to the workplace. His approach to teaching really makes each session come alive, and he always receives excellent feedback from his students. Marco is always looking to expand his knowledge, and has recently added Fire Safety training to his already packed portfolio.