After successful completion of the assessment at the end of the course, the candidate will receive an CIEH certificate within approximately six weeks which will be valid for the duration of 3 years.
What you will learn
At the end of the course, learners will:
• Have the confidence and ability to act safely and effectively when an accident or emergency occurs.
• The treatment and priorities of care for an unconscious patient.
• The recognition and treatment of a person in seizure.
• The recognition of cardiac arrest and delivery of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
• The ability to recognise and safely treat a patient who is choking.
• The ability to safely and promptly treat a patient who is bleeding.
• The keeping of simple records following an accident at work.
Meet your instructor
Marco has more than ten years of experience in delivering vocational training sessions that are relevant to the workplace. His approach to teaching really makes each session come alive, and he always receives excellent feedback from his students. Marco is always looking to expand his knowledge, and has recently added Fire Safety training to his already packed portfolio.